Adams Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- Formulated to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, tick nymphs, and tick larvae.
- Helps kill and repel mosquitoes.
- Each tube helps protect your pet from infestation for up to 30 days.
- Dries quickly so your furry friend can get back to all the playing and petting.
- Made in the USA.
Help protect your pup with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On! This topical spot treatment is made in the USA for small dogs weighing between 5-14 pounds. Simply apply the quick-drying solution to your pet’s skin between the shoulder blades to help kill adult fleas, ticks (including those carrying Lyme disease), chewing lice, and mosquitoes. This treatment, effective for 30 days, can also help break the life cycle of fleas and ticks by killing flea eggs, tick nymphs, and flea and tick larvae before they even hatch. Soon you’ll be able to enjoy all the snuggles from your sidekick without fear of pesky pests!
|Repels or Prevents||Mosquitoes|
|Kills or Treats||Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds|
|Product Form||Liquid, Solution|
|Health Condition||Fleas, Ticks|
Your pet may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately. Observe your pet following treatment. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. Please read the entire manufacturer’s insert prior to using product. Approved for use in breeding, pregnant, or nursing animals. Consult with a veterinarian before using on sick, medicated or aged animals.
Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%, Pyriproxyfen: 0.5%
Other Ingredients: 33.5%
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs works by application directly to the dog’s/puppy’s skin, not to the hair. When applying, manually push aside dog’s/puppy’s hair to allow direct application to the skin.
Note: Each package contains tubes for 3 applications.
To apply the Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs treatment, use one disposable liquid tube for each application.
- Bend at perforation and tear off first tube.
- Hold tube upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
- The dog/puppy should be standing for easy application. Apply Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs evenly to four or five spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of the solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog/puppy.
- Do not spread Adams Plus Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs by hand over the dog/puppy. Although the dog’s/puppy’s skin and hair oils will distribute the application over the entire dog/puppy, brushing the dog/puppy 12-24 hours after application will help to distribute the material over the skin.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.