NaturVet VitaPet Daily Vitamins Soft Chews
by NATURE VET
NaturVet VitaPet Daily Vitamins provides a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals with added support. Formulas vary for growing puppies, adult, and senior pups.
- Puppy and Adult Vitamins include an added breath aid for fresher, cleaner breath.
- Senior Vitamins include added Glucosamine for added joint support.
- Veterinarian recommended and scientifically formulated to supply essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that may be missing in their daily diet.
- Easy to administer chewable tablets are time released to increase ingredient absorption.
- Formulated specifically for growing puppies, adult dogs over 1 year, or senior pets.
- NASC, cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
- Dogs under 10 lbs. ½ tablet
- Dogs over 10 lbs. 1 to 2 tablets
- For sick, convalescing dog under 10 lbs - 1 tablet daily; dogs over 10 lbs - 2 tablets daily.
*Product is intended for intermittent and supplemental feeding for dogs ONLY*
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring, Brewers Dried Yeast, Stearic Acid, Parsley Leaf Powder, Silica Aerogel, Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Methionine, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2.6 gram tablet:
Calcium (139 mg) 5.3%, Phosphorus (122 mg) 4.6%, Potassium (0.02 mg) 0.0007%, Magnesium (1 mg) 0.038%, Iron 7 mg, Copper 0.058 mg, Manganese 0.088 mg, Zinc 1.7 mg, lodine 0.07 mg, Vitamin A 450 IU, Vitamin D3 100 IU, DL-alpha, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 2.7 IU, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg, Niacin 14 mg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.18 mg, Vitamin B12 0.002 mg, *Cobalt 0.026 mg
(All values are minimum quantity unless otherwise stated. Above ingredients are time released.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.