NaturVet Buffered Aspirin Pain Reliever for Small Breeds
NaturVet Buffered Aspirin Pain Reliever provides temporary relief from pain and inflammation and is formulated for small breed dogs. Each chewable tablet contains 60 mg of aspirin that’s buffered to help avoid digestive irritation and to allow the drug to be absorbed properly. Aspirin can help increase mobility by helping to reduce pain and inflammation in arthritic dogs or those recovering from an injury or surgery. It’s recommended for short-term use only and should be given with food or right after a meal to reduce stomach upset.
- Formulated for temporary relief of pain and inflammation
- Each delicious chewable tablet contains 60 milligrams of aspirin
- Buffered to avoid digestive irritation and upset stomach and allow the drug to be absorbed properly
- Aspirin can help increase mobility by helping to reduce pain and inflammation in arthritic dogs or those recovering from an injury or surgery
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Directions For Use:
Administer according to dog's weight.
2 to 6 lbs. ½ tablet
7 to 13 lbs. 1 tablet
14 to 23 lbs. 2 tablets