Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Puppy Recipe
Merrick Grain Free Puppy Recipes provide balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds of puppies and is specifically formulated to support healthy digestion and ensure maximum nutritional benefits with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health for all breeds of puppies.
- Deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids.
- Added DHA helps support a puppy’s healthy brain development.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- Merrick uses real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
Ingredients: Deboned Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Potato Protein, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Deboned Salmon, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d- Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitre, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product
|Weight||6 - 16 Weeks Old Daily Feeding (cup)||16 - 52 Weeks Old Daily Feeding (cup)|
|6 LBS||1 1/4||1|
|10 LBS||1 3/4||1 1/3|
|15 LBS||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|20 LBS||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|30 LBS||3 2/3||3|
|40 LBS||4 1/2||3 3/4|
|50 LBS||5 1/2||4 1/2|
|70 LBS||–||5 3/4|
|80 LBS||–||6 1/2|
|100 LBS||–||7 1/2|
Mix Merrick's food with your current pet's food over the course of 5-7 days. Continuously increase the amount of the Merrick food while decreasing the amount in your dog or cat's current diet.
- Crude protein (min.)- 28%
- Crude fat (min.)- 15%
- Crude fiber (max.)- 4.50 %
- Moisture (max.)- 11%
- DHA (min.)- 0.20%
- Calcium (min.)- 1.20%
- Phosphorus (min.)- 1.00%
- Omega-6 fatty acid* (min)- 2.00%
- Omega-3 fatty acid* (min)- 0.30%
- Glucosamine* (min)- 800 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)- 800 mg/kg
- Merrick Grain Free Puppy Texas Beef + Sweet Potatoes Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult). *If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.