Merrick Grain Free Real Duck + Sweet Potato
Merrick Grain Free Real Duck + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds and sizes of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health.
- Deboned duck is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Ingredients: Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Salmon Meal, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Deboned Chicken, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Using the chart, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Puppies and pregnant or nursing females may consume two to three times the recommended daily amounts. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|15 LBS||1 1/4|
|20 LBS||1 1/2|
|40 LBS||2 1/2|
|60 LBS||3 1/4|
|70 LBS||3 2/3|
|90 LBS||4 1/2|
|100 LBS||4 3/4|
- For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs.
Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 - 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Real Duck + Sweet Potato Recipe each day.