Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Puppy Recipe
Merrick Grain Free Puppy Recipes provide balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds of puppies and is specifically formulated to support healthy digestion and ensure maximum nutritional benefits with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health for all breeds of puppies.
- Deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids.
- Added DHA helps support a puppy’s healthy brain development.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- Merrick uses real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Deboned Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitre, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product
|Weight||6 - 16 Weeks Old Daily Feeding (cup)||16 - 52 Weeks Old Daily Feeding (cup)|
|6 LBS||1 1/4||1|
|10 LBS||1 3/4||1 1/3|
|15 LBS||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|20 LBS||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|30 LBS||3 2/3||3|
|40 LBS||4 1/2||3 3/4|
|50 LBS||5 1/2||4 1/2|
|70 LBS||–||5 3/4|
|80 LBS||–||6 1/2|