Earthbath Orange Peel Oil Pet Shampoo 16 fl oz
This natural flea shampoo for dogs contains d-Limonene, the oil of orange peels. Pet professionals recognize d-Limonene as an effective deodorizer, degreaser, and fur stain remover which helps to calm and relieve common skin and itching problems associated with insect bites and other dermatitis. In addition to thoroughly cleaning your pet, the concentrated citrus oils will bring out the coat’s highlights and generate a brilliant sheen. Your best friend will smell absolutely wonderful! Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old. It can be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo. Not recommended for cats.
How To Use
- Shake well. Wet coat thoroughly. Rub a generous amount into your dog's coat, building a rich lather. Rinse well, then towel dry.
- Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Shampoo is solely intended to cleanse the coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), contact a physician.
- Earthbath products are made with natural and organic ingredients.
- Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old.
- Paraben & sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and phosphate-free.
- Size & Dimensions: 16 fl. oz. 4.5 x 2 x 8 inches