Earthbath Dirty Dog Sweet Orange Oil Shampoo
Pet professionals recognize d'Limonene (the natural oil of orange peels) as an effective deodorizer, degreaser, and fur stain remover which helps to calm and relieve common skin and itching problems associated with flea bites. This shampoo will bring out the sheen and natural highlights of their coat. Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old. It can be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo. Not recommended for cats, as some are allergic.
How To Use
- Shake well. Wet coat thoroughly. Rub a generous amount into your dog's coat, building a rich lather. Rinse well, then towel dry.
- Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Shampoo is solely intended to cleanse the coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), contact a physician.
- Earthbath products are made with natural and organic ingredients.
- Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old.
- Paraben & sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and phosphate-free.
- Size & Dimensions: 16 fl. oz. 4.5 x 2 x 8 inches