While dogs of all ages thrive on grain-free, high-protein diets, Merrick Grain Free Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food is formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of senior dogs.
- Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Formulated with fewer calories and fat to help aging dogs maintain a healthy weight, and L-carnitine to support a healthy metabolism.
- Packed with leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Salmon Meal, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Salmon Oil, T Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|15 LBS||1 1/4|
|20 LBS||1 1/2|
|40 LBS||2 1/2|
|60 LBS||3 1/2|
|80 LBS||4 1/3|
|90 LBS||4 3/4|
|100 LBS||5 1/4|