Merrick Grain Free Real Venison + Sweet Potato Recipe
Merrick Grain-Free Real Venison + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain-free formula dog food is ideal for all life stages and all breeds and sizes of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient-rich ingredients to support overall health.
- Deboned venison is always the first ingredient. This high-quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like peas, apples, and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Ingredients: Deboned Venison, Turkey Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Pork Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Salt, Salmon Oil, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Weight||Daily Recommended Feeding|
|3 LB||1/3 cup|
|6 LBS||2/3 cup|
|10 LBS||1 cup|
|15 LBS||1 1/4 cups|
|20 LBS||1 1/2 cups|
|30 LBS||2 cups|
|40 LBS||2 1/2 cups|
|50 LBS||3 cups|
|60 LBS||3 1/3 cups|
|70 LBS 3 3/4 CUPS|
|80 LBS||4 1/4 cups|
|90 LBS||4 1/2 cups|
|100 LBS||5 cups|
|OVER 100 LBS||1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs|
Using the chart, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 - 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Real Venison + Sweet Potato Recipe each day.
- Crude protein (min.)- 34.00 %
- Crude fat (min.)- 16.00 %
- Crude fiber (max.)- 3.50 %
- Moisture (max.)- 11.00 %
- Omega-6 fatty acid (min.)*- 3.00 %
- Omega-3 fatty acid (min.)*- 0.30%
- Glucosamine (min.)*- 1200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.)*- 1200 mg/kg
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Venison + Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. *If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.